Continue building your skills and enjoy creating beautiful music together in this continuation of Beginning Guitar for Adults. As a group, we’ll focus on continuing to build guitar technique and strong fundamentals. We’ll talk about higher-level practice techniques while working together as a team to play more complicated ensemble and solo pieces.
We’ll learn how to
- Read music on the entire fretboard fluidly
- Play with fantastic technique in both hands
- Play scales and chords in increasingly complicated forms
- Work with a metronome
- Use dynamics to be expressive
- Practice effectively
- Perform music from all over the world individually and as an ensemble
Please note that placement in this class is available based on teacher recommendation or a placement session with our Guitar Department Chair.
For more information, please contact Mia Pomerantz, Guitar Department Chair firstname.lastname@example.org.