We are excited to share with you some modifications for the upcoming year’s academic calendar and a new enrollment model for school-aged students. Knowing that consistency is a critical component of music study, Levine is re-committing to year-round study by launching a new academic calendar and summer lesson packages. These adjustments will make registration and scheduling easier for students and families, allow for greater flexibility in payment options and consistency in instruction, while supporting students in working toward year-end goals.
- No Semesters – School-aged students will enroll once for the entire academic year which includes 34 lessons (or a prorated amount based on enrollment date) and two performance weeks (December and May, either a jury or recital).
- Opt-out Option – While students are asked to make a full-year commitment upon registration, we understand that sometimes circumstances change. You may now withdraw from lessons at any time (up until spring break) with four weeks’ notice.
- New Flexibility for Adults – Adult students may choose to take lessons every week, every other week or an occasional package.
- New Payment Plans – Spread out your private lesson payments for the year up to 10 payments (when enrolled by August 15).
Group Classes and Ensembles
- New low-cost introductory classes
- New online theory classes for school-aged students and adults students with discounted pricing for private lesson students.
New Breaks – Levine will now be closed for a longer Thanksgiving Break (November 24-29) and Spring Break (March 28 – April 4).
Early Bird Savings
The Early Bird Special has been extended until August 17:
- Processing fee will be waived (save $25-$50)
- Reserve your preferred day and time for private lessons
- Secure your spot for group classes and ensembles
If you are having difficultly enrolling online, please contact Student Services at (202) 686-8000 x1076 or x1042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, based on the state of the pandemic in the region and its current course, we have decided that all of Levine’s teaching will remain online, at least through December 2020. This decision has been difficult, but our paramount concern remains the health and safety of you, our students and families, along with our faculty and staff.