Shop local: Choose Levine as your gift of music!
Shopping for a special niece, nephew, or grandchild? Give the gift of music! Our expert teachers offer music lessons and classes for all ages, abilities, and musical interests.
Levine Gift Certificates can be redeemed for lessons, classes, ensembles, music therapy sessions or summer camps. Once purchased, a personalized Levine Gift Certificate will be emailed to the purchaser. Gift Certificates will be emailed within two business days of purchase.
Please note Levine’s offices are closed December 22, 2021 – January 2, 2022. Any purchases received after 12PM on December 21 will be processed on January 3.
First Music Classes
Shopping for a special gift for a young niece, nephew or grandchild? Try a First Music class.
Levine First Music classes inspire creative learning as students enjoy singing, moving and playing instruments, while making new friends in a musical and fun online environment.
Next session of classes begin the first week of January.
Some upcoming favorites include:
- The Producer Learn the fundamental of music production.
- Americana String Workshop Learn Old-time, Bluegrass, Irish & Celtic, Swing, and more.
- Ukulele Classes Jump into the world of ukulele and making music. Offerings for beginners, advanced and kids.
View course catalog for a full list of group class offerings.
Most classes begin the first week of February.
Lessons are offered in 22 instruments, voice, theory, composition and more. Lessons are geared towards the specific goals, needs and aspirations of each student regardless of experience or age.
Tuition: from $58/lesson (view tuition rates)
Terms and Conditions
- Levine Gift Certificates must be redeemed no later than six months after the date of purchase at which time they are void.
- Levine Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All Gift Certificate purchases are final and non-refundable. The full value of the gift certificate will be added to your account when redeemed; any remaining value of the gift certificate will be applied toward your next enrollment.
For questions or to replace a lost, stolen or damaged gift certificate, contact Student Services at 202-686-8000 x1080.
Levine Gift Certificates are issued from:
2801 Upton Street, NW
Washington, DC 20008