Shaping Levine’s Future
Contributed support to Levine is an important part of our financial stability, helping us remain the Washington, D.C. region’s home for high-quality music education. Tuition alone covers only 70% of our expenses. For the balance, we rely on the generosity of longtime friends and supporters, foundations and corporations.
This year, as we face the COVID-19 pandemic and other significant challenges, we remain committed to our students, faculty, and the community we serve, regardless of age, ability, or financial means. By ensuring the continuity of music education, Levine has offered much needed comfort and consistency for our school-age children and adults alike.
With your help, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Levine will:
- Teach online at our thriving virtual campus bringing students together across campuses and neighborhoods;
- Equip our faculty with the technology and tools needed to ensure that Levine instruction remains exemplary including cameras, microphones, software and online platforms, so that our offerings are robust and leading-edge for the virtual world;
- Invest significantly in our superb faculty of 180 as we continue to build a committed corps of faculty artists through a strategic compensation plan;
- Assist families by providing scholarships to more than 600 children at an annual cost of $600,000;
- Bring the many measurable benefits of music therapy to children and adults living with developmental, cognitive, and/or social challenges across the metropolitan region;
- Elevate our signature performance series Levine Presents to develop audiences for the future.
Honor Someone Special
Honor a music enthusiast, teacher, or musician in your life with a gift to Levine. Your tribute gift will support our scholarship and outreach programs. At the same time, we will continue to invest in the talent and vitality of our exceptional faculty as we inspire the next generation of musicians and music lovers.
Leadership Giving Levels
Angel Level (20,000+)
Luminary Level (15,000- 19,999)
President’s Level ($10,000-14,999)
Sustainer Level ($5,000 – $9,999)
Patron Level ($2,500 – $4,999)
Director Level ($1,000 – $2,499)
For more information about making a gift to the annual fund or to make a gift of stock, please contact Katie Tukey, Director of Development Services at 202-686-8000 x1163 or email@example.com.