Suzuki Winter Workshop
Suzuki Flute, Harp, & Piano Winter Workshop
Suzuki Flute, Harp, and Piano students come together for an annual winter workshop. Students will enjoy a time full of enriching, musical activities!
January 15-16, 2022
Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm (ages 3-12)
Sunday, 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm (teens)
Via Zoom for most classes, with the possibility for in-person enrichment
We are bringing together Suzuki Flute, Harp, and Piano students for an annual winter workshop. Each student will enjoy a time full of enriching, musical activities!
This year, all events except chamber music will be held via Zoom. Specific links will be provided and sent prior to the event via email. A parent/guardian should be available for those students under 12 years of age.
Guest Faculty for Instruments include:
Enrichment Faculty include:
Top Suzuki Flute, Suzuki Harp, and Suzuki Piano Master Teachers will join us for master classes, coachings, and fun!
Your day will include:
- Master Class: A semi-private, instrument-specific lesson in a small group with one of our guest clinicians.
Your day may include:
- Orchestral Excerpts: Flute students will come together to learn pieces and hone the technique/tricky spots in our orchestral repertoire.
- Music Mind Games: A fun way to explore rhythms, note reading, and recognizing musical terms.
- Orff: Explore the many rhythms and sounds of percussive instruments within a group class experience.
- Chamber: Piano students will play arrangement of favorite Suzuki repertoire in a trio/quartet setting.
- Dalcroze: Explore rhythm, structure, and musical expression through movement.
- Jazz/Musicianship: Experience a guided tour on steps to improvise and think about our art form! Bring/be near your instrument for this hands-on class.
|Workshop (current Levine Suzuki Package students)||*no fee*|
|Non-Levine Students or Levine Students not enrolled in a Suzuki Flute, Suzuki Harp or Suzuki Piano Package (includes master class and enrichment classes)||$90/each|
|Sibling Program (for ages 5-12; provides access to Enrichment Classes only)||$60/each|
|Late Fee (if registering between Dec. 20-24, 2021)||$40|
No registrations will be accepted past December 24, 2021
Contact Kathleen Ellingson Jacobi at email@example.com.