Guide to Our Online Registration System
To get to your account, go to: http://activenet.active.com/levineschool/
Your Account page allows you to review all past transactions, see receipts, pay any tuition owed, print schedules and receipts. From here you can see:
- See the schedule of classes all family members are enrolled in.
> Show Your Daily Schedule
- See past enrollments.
> Get a List of Prior Transactions
- See any Tuition Assistance that has been awarded to a member of the family.
> List Tuition Assistance
- See the classes family members are enrolled in.
> Print Confirmation Card for Current Registrations
- Print a Receipt for tax purposes.
> Print Tax Receipts.
- Select tax year, yourself as Payer and all family members to be included on the tax receipt.
- Update your contact information, email and password.
- Review and update your responses to questions asked during Enrollment.
> Change Question Answers
- Change information for, add and remove Family Members.
> Change Information About Family Members
- Other Services
- Sign up for a class.
> Register for Classes
- Pay balance owed on payment plans or fees in arrears.
> Pay on Account
- See all previous payments, what they were for and when .
> Get a list of Prior Payments
- See all payments, past and future, including Payment Plans.
> Select / Show Payment Details
- Register a new credit card for Payment Plan payments only.
> Change Payment Information
- Login to your Account on the Registration Page
- Click the My Account button, enter your username and password.
- If you don’t know your password, click the Forgotten link and a new one will be emailed to you.
- If you aren’t sure if you have an account already, click the Forgotten link, enter your email address and check your email. Or call us at (202) 686 8000 If you don’t receive an email with your account details, click the Create New Account button and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Are you new to Levine? Please create an account following the onscreen instructions.
- From the My Account page, select Search Classes in the top middle of the screen.
- Use the filters to find the class you want. For example, a search on Semester = Summer Programs and Class Type = Group Instruction will yield all special Summer Programs and Workshops. A search on Location = MD – Strathmore Campus will yield all classes at our Strathmore Campus.
- Click on the class name
- Confirm this is the correct class, by checking date and location. Click Add to Cart
- Select the family member who you want to enroll in this class from the drop down list. If the family member is not listed, select Add Family Member and follow the instructions on screen.
- Complete any questions on behalf of the student enrolling in the class. Those marked with an asterisk * are required.
- Scroll down the page and check the fees are correct.
- Select Pay in Full or, if available, Payment Plan.
- Verify the details again and select Continue. If anything is incorrect, or you do not wish to continue at this time, select the Cancel button or click the My Cart link and remove the contents.
- Check the receipt and ensure everything is correct. If it is, and you do not have any other enrollments to add (such as extended day or another child), select All done? Proceed to checkout.
- To enroll:
a. another child in the same class, select Enroll Another in this Class, one of the gray boxes in the right hand column.
b. another child in a different class, select the Not Finished? Enroll in Classes link at the lower left hand corner of the page.
c. a child in extended day programs or in another camp session, select the Not Finished? Enroll in Classes link at the bottom of the page in the left corner.
- When you are finished entering the enrollments, select All Done? Proceed to checkout. Review the order, enter your initials and check the acknowledgement box to confirm that you have read the Policies on our website at www.levineschool.org/policies.
- Enter your credit card details, and confirm both the billing address and that you are over 13. Select Continue to complete your transaction.
- Print out your online receipt for your records.
At any time, if you want to make a change, click the Edit button in the right column. This will take you back to the Participant Information Screen. To cancel a transaction and start again, scroll down and select the Remove button on the right, or the Empty Cart button.
Please note: Currently, the system does not retain your credit card information so you will need to enter it for each new transaction.