Jump into Music Lessons at Levine
Levine Music is the Washington region’s leading center for music education — open to anyone, regardless of age, ability, or means. Our faculty of 180 artists offers a broad and well-rounded curriculum that provides a strong musical foundation in an environment to explore, create, and find inspiration through music.
Our (virtual) doors are always open to new students! And our new Jumpstart Package is perfect for students and families who want to try music lessons.
Registration Deadline: Friday, November 12, 2021
The Jumpstart Package is a good option if you:
- Are new to Levine and want to see if virtual music lessons are a good fit.
- Have played in an ensemble and want to add private lessons.
- Want to explore a second instrument.
- Are an adult wanting to learn or return to an instrument.
The Jumpstart Package includes:
- Discounted pricing – Four 30-minute private lessons for the price of three!
- Accelerated placement – Select your lesson day and time, and your instructor when you sign up; start your lessons within a week.
- Expert consultation – Need more information to get started? You can meet with a Levine faculty chair for a complimentary consultation before scheduling lessons.
Limited Time Offer: Must sign up by November 12, 2021; all lessons must be completed by December 20, 2021.
Requirements: Our virtual lessons take place via Zoom. Students taking virtual lessons should have access to a computer (preferred) or a mobile device with reliable internet access. For in-person lessons, please review our Return to Campus Guide for additional information including vaccine requirements for those eligible for the vaccine.
Instruments: The Jumpstart Package is currently available for: piano, voice, violin, viola, cello, flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, guitar, percussion, and music production/recording.
Interested in an instrument not list? Contact Logan Massey at email@example.com.
Subject to instructor and instrument availability.
If you are interested in our traditional placement process, please get started today by completing our New Student Placement Form.
Questions? Please contact Logan Massey, Director of Individual Instruction, at firstname.lastname@example.org.