DC Campus: NW Rentals
Levine’s DC Campus: NW, located at 2801 Upton Street, NW Washington, DC 20008, has several spaces available to rent for rehearsals, recitals, workshops, meetings, retreats or college auditions.
LANG RECITAL HALL
Lang Recital Hall is 2,150 square feet with a capacity of 160 seated; 80 seated at tables; or 120 standing. The room is suitable for performances (two Steinway D’s available) and meetings.
The Kunen Theater is 400 square feet with a capacity of 60 seated; 30 seated at tables; or 40 standing. This room is suitable for performances (one Steinway D available) and meetings.
CLASSROOMS LL3 AND LL18
Located on the lower level, these classrooms are 400 and 600 square feet respectively with a capacity of 30/40 seated; 15/20 seated at tables; or 25/35 standing. These rooms are suitable for intimate performances (upright piano only) and meetings.
FIRST FLOOR CORNER STUDIOS
These studios are 310 square feet and are suitable for rehearsing.
- Hourly rentals require a four-hour minimum.
- Use of the recital hall includes up to 125 Wenger chairs.
- Renter is to provide any lighting, sound and/or food.
- Space must be returned to its original form at conclusion of rental period.
- Renter is also to provide any set-up and striking as required.
For more information, rates, and to book your rental, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.