Camp Levine In-Person Policies
Camp Levine campers’ range in age from 3 1/2 to 12 (rising 6th graders). Pre-Kindergarten campers must be 3 years old by January 15, 2021, in order to enroll. Teen Apprentices must be rising 7th-12th graders in order to apply for the program.
Camp Levine does not prorate or refund for absences. If a camper must miss a class, will arrive late, or needs to be picked up early, please e-mail the site director at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
In the event it becomes necessary to close the camp due to inclement weather or other circumstances, we cannot guarantee the makeup of lost camp time. No refunds or credits will be issued in the event of a weather or other uncontrollable event or closure. Schedule changes due to inclement weather will be posted on www.levinemusic.org and communicated through email.
Camp Levine + COVID-19 Refund & Withdrawal Policy
- Should Camp Levine have to cancel in person camp for summer 2021 due to COVID-19 prior to the start of the program, we will provide a full refund.
- Should Camp Levine need to close or cancel due to COVID-19 during the camp session, we will prorate and refund the remaining tuition for the remaining days that a camper is enrolled.
Withdrawals from Camp Levine must be requested by completing the Camp Levine Refund/Withdrawal Form by May 24, 2021.
- If the camper or teen apprentice withdraws prior to May 24, 2021, any tuition paid will be refunded, aside from the non-refundable deposit.
- If a camper or teen apprentice withdraws after May 24, 2021, the family is responsible for the full tuition. No refunds will be granted.
- Camp Levine tuition cannot be prorated or refunded for camp absences.
- Any changes made to camp enrollment (changing site, session, half day to full day, full day to half day, requesting friends, etc.) after May 24, 2021, will be charged a $35 change fee.